Thursday, October 3, 2013

Ask me about my cats

If you didn't know already, I'm crazy for cats. Dogs barely excite me, but if you so much as mention a cat, my world is instantly brightened and my insides turn to mush. Even though I'm on the fast track to becoming the crazy cat lady, I don't own any clothing that expresses my love for the furry friends. Here are some pieces I would love to wear around town:

If I was wearing this shirt, I'd actually want people to talk to me!
ASK ME ABOUT MY CAT Tee
 (via: KinShipGoods)

This kitty bag is adorable!
Mr cat bag duo combination  grey & white  synthetic patent leather
 (via: Titina Store)

"Oh, yes there are cat faces on my dress."
(via: H&M)

I've always wanted to have cats on my knees (and tails on the backs!).
(via: YesStyle

How cute are these cat earrings?
Wooden Cat Earrings 
(via: gingerpickle)

I love this!
cat bag 

: 
(via: asos)

And just for funsies, I introduce you to one of my favorite websites: procatinator.com! Warning: You do not want to visit this site at 3 in the morning while your roommates are sleeping...

Until next time, I'll be counting down the days until I can go home to my own kitties. 8 days!


On Repeat: "Waiting for a Girl Like You" - Foreigner
Number of Froyo trips I've made this school year: 2
Number of coffee shop visits this school year: 4

No comments:

Post a Comment