Saturday, April 6, 2013

Love, Hate, Ship

I love lists.

Or more accurately, I love documenting my life, my thoughts, and my feelings.  As an extremely nostalgic person, I never want to forget anything. So I have a composition notebook that I fill with my favorite things: quotes, songs, bromances, quirky personality traits, anything.

So here is a little taste of me and what catches my attention:

Things I Love:
  • Jimmy John's #4 Turkey Tom
  • Random gifts
  • Anthony Michael Hall circa 1985
Things I Hate:
  • When people sit at the ends of rows in auditoriums, forcing you to climb over them
  •  Italian dressing
  • Walking barefoot outside
Favorite Bromances:
  • Cory x Shawn
  • Larry Stylinson
  • Malfie (Marcus Butler x Alfie Deyes)
I also love things in groups of three.

Maybe I'll share a new list every Saturday. Cuz dis be muh blog and I do wut I want.


1 comment:

  1. OH MY I FORGOT HOW GOOD THIS POST IS! Things in groups of threes. hehehe. and Cory / Shawn- best bromance in history.

    ReplyDelete