Wednesday, September 4, 2013

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING! I INTERRUPT YOUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED LIFE TO URGE YOU TO WATCH CRABSTICKZ' NEW INTERNET ANIMAL IMPRESSIONS VIDEO.

Crabstickz is a comic genius on youtube. If you have not watched his videos, you are missing out on one of our generation's most gifted. I cannot say enough good things about Chris without outright professing my love for him.


If that wasn't your style, try my favorite, "I'm single and I LOVE it!" which is for anyone with a sense of humor. Or if you're interested in internet culture, watch "Fangirls!" Then there is the best of the best: "Internet Animal Impressins 2!"

98% of inside jokes between my friend Erin and I are quotes straight from Crabstickz videos and I honestly think we're closer because of him. (Erin, if you're reading this, hi. I read your email and laughed a billion times and smiled profusely. It took me a half hour to read though, so it will take me several days to reply. I love you!)

You may return to your usual obligations. And if that includes doing stats homework on the p-value and null hypothesis, go watch a movie and eat chocolate instead. Ain't nobody got time for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment