Sunday, March 24, 2013

What I'll be missing

The perks of being home from college:
  • Getting to sing as loud and as bad as I want without embarrassing myself.
  • Not having to wear a bra to bed. 
  • Getting to talk about and fangirl over One Direction without anyone thinking I'm a loser.
  • Starting my day with a solo dance party (music blasting; major white girl dance moves).
  • CATS!
  • Ditching the flip-flops when I shower.
  • Not having to wait for a shower.
  • Having a car to drive (where I can blast more music and whip out more white girl dance moves). 
Basically, being home means being accepted unconditionally and not having to worry about what other people think of me. As someone who is constantly thinking others are judging me negatively, being home is like finally being able to breathe. Too bad I go back to school tomorrow.


On Repeat: "Hot Air Balloon" - Owl City


(End Note: Why am I an English major again? In my first point, should that be "as loudly and as badly"? Should that question mark be inside the quotation mark? Do I put a period outside of these parenthesis? I suck.)

1 comment:

  1. Ug. I miss being able sing and not worrying about people judging me (especially because now my roommate like always has someone here)

    ReplyDelete