Thursday, May 16, 2013

Things and more things

Things I did today:
  • Had my morning coffee with AlmondJoy creamer and jammed to Simple Plan.
  • Made subs for six hours and somehow didn't reek of onions at the end of it.
  • Ran a mile without stopping! No, I'm lying. I only ran 1200 meters and walked the rest.
  • Danced wildly to this song and tripped over my cat while doing so.
  • Cheated on my diet by eating 4 pieces of chocolate and 2 oreos.
  • Now that I think of it, I also had a subway cookie. Fuck.
  • Reunited with the carpet in my bedroom by finally picking up all the crap on my floor.
Would you look at that! I have pictures, cuz y'all care so much about the conditions of my bedroom...
Just kidding, Blogger is being a turd and won't upload any pictures from my camera. Just know it took me 12 days to clean my room...and by clean I mean throw everything into a box and/or on my desk.
Here, have a picture of chocolate chip pancakes that I stole from the internet instead because that will actually upload. Blogger knows what's important.
I WANT YOU IN MY BELLY

More things:
  • I wish there was more time in a day.
  • I wish I had the body of Emma Watson.
  • I wish I was better at texting.
  • I wish I would stop focusing on myself and all of my negative qualities.
One of the bullet points in this post is a lie.

On Repeat: "Get Lucky" - Daft Punk
Days until Colorado: 35
Youtube video of the day: Finding Love (rom-com style)

No comments:

Post a Comment