Sunday, June 9, 2013

New Bra Post

My friend Palina recently created a blog and when I asked her if she had written anything new, she thought I said, "Did you write a new bra post?" After a few jokes, it was inevitable -- we had to write a post about our favorite bra. So why continue bradening the intro and get into things, eh? (I came up with that one myself, guys! Ugh, I need to be caged up and shipped to a zoo)

My bra-buying-days began at Victoria's Secret in middle school. I guess when I told my mom I grew out of whatever had been my everyday bra, she had no other idea than to go to VS.  So after she bought me my first real bra from the big and fancy Victoria's Secret, she knew she had made a mistake by introducing me to the store. You spoil me once, mom, you spoil me forever. Muhahahaha.

Anyway, back to the boob-holder. I bought it last month when I was sick of how fast my bra collection was being taken over by push-up bras. So I walk up into VS like whattup I need something pad-less. And that's when I met PINK's Wear Everywhere Lightly Lined Bra and my life was changed forever...really...I mean kind of...you get it.  It's cross-back so I never have to hunch like an ogre trying to keep the straps up. Plus it's super soft and smooth and oh-so-perfect. Not to mention it's in the prettiest neon coral color that I feel fantastic in. The only downside is that it opens in the front, which, when paired with the cross-back, is impossible to take off while keeping my shirt on. What good is a bra if you can't jedi your way out of it? Not completely unforgivable, I tell you.

I guess the creator of Victoria's Secret must thank the lord everyday for making women with boobs or else they wouldn't be sun-bathing on one of their private beaches. Because that's what I'd be doing if I was insanely rich.

Y'all can catch Palina's post about her favorite bra here...except that she hasn't written it yet. So instead, drop her a comment saying she smells like beef and cheese.

On Repeat: iheartradio's Christmas In July playlist
Days until Colorado: 11
Days until California: 52
Days until I no longer have to work at Subway:72
Youtube video of the day: my favorite Meekakitty video that makes everything better

Also, today is awesome because my friend from college emailed me wishing me a happy belated birthday. He was the first one from college to even remember my birthday was in May, which made me feel really good. Boys suck with most things, but there are exceptions.

1 comment: