Friday, November 1, 2013

30 Days of Blogging

Normally I'd be spending November typing word vomit into Microsoft Word for two hours a day, but this year, I ain't got that kinda time. I'm referring to NaNoWriMo, a worldwide challenge to write a 50,000 word novel in 30 days. I still want to write though, so I'm committing to something a little less demanding of my time: blogging every day in November! It's exactly like BEDA, but in November... you totally didn't need me to explain that. Anyway, I'm really excited to get my butt in blogging gear. If this is something you think you'd enjoy, then join me! Let's be friends and come up with post ideas to do together. Because really, what will be more rewarding at the end of the month? A tumblr page of pictures you didn't even take or a collection of ramblings, thoughts, and dreams that comes straight from your heart? The answer is the latter if you weren't sure...

Some blog ideas I already have in mind:
  • My go-to shower playlist
  • A review of my life on Twitter
  • How to: get over One Direction
  • Sharing my found poems
  • Why you shouldn't buy Hunter rain boots
Thanks for reading and happy blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment