Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Tights for every day of the week

There are so many fun tights available these days. Here are some of my favorites:

I love how you'd never see anyone else wearing these around.
(via: modcloth)

This pair of paisley print tights would work with a girly or edgy look.

How sweet would these look under a pair of denim shorts?
(via: modcloth)

Where have you ever seen knee pads on tights? So cute!
(via: asos where they're originally $72!!!)

Not fishnet-y enough to be trashy, so great!
(via: modcloth)

The color of this pair is gorgeous!
(via: Target)

You can never have too many pairs of black tights.
(via: Kohl's)

My favorite place to buy unique tights used to be Urban Outfitters, but it seems they've stopped carrying them! Now I can only ever dream of owning fun tights from modcloth (unfortunately too expensive for me). Which ones are your favorite?


On Repeat: "To Love and Back" - This Century
I'm Craving: hashbrowns, omelettes, breakfast food...yummmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment