Friday, November 15, 2013

6 Books I Want to Read

One of my least favorite things about being in college is that I never have time to read. Ok, I totally have to read pages and pages of stuff for my literature class and my poetry class and my research class and...you get the picture. But getting to spend some time on myself and actually read for my own pleasure? I haven't done that since August.

Every year, I set a goal for myself to read a certain number of books. The past two years, I've interestingly been able to read 32 both times. I realized that college made me incredibly busy though, so for 2013, I set an easy goal of 25 books. I am disappointed to say that I am only 31% of the way there with 14 books. How unfortunate considering how many great books there are to read!

Her are a few titles that I can't wait to get my hands on:

Clockwise from top left:
(1) Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell -- After falling in love with Eleanor & Park, the latest release from Rowell surely will not disappoint.
(2) 10 Things I Hate About You by David Levithan -- I know, I didn't believe it was a book either. And by my favorite author too!
(3) Austenland by Shannon Hale -- I love love loved the movie so I'm hoping the book is just as good.
(4) Alice I Have Been by Melanie Benjamin -- hopefully the perfect book to break my attachment to YA romance.
(5) Every Day by David Levithan -- Hellloooo, John Green said this is his favorite book.
(6) Egghead by Bo Burnham -- My friends and I were obsessed with Bo in middle school, so this one will be a treat.

What books are on your to-read shelf?

p.s. Add me on goodreads!

No comments:

Post a Comment